Click the picture to begin your journey!
This Naked Mind's
30 day Alcohol Experiment.
“Dry January” … “Sober October” … taking a month off from drinking has become pretty trendy over the past few years. It’s a great way to press the reset button on your health or take a break after a period of heavier than usual drinking. Have you tried it before?
What if, instead of participating in a quit drinking challenge where you simply rely on willpower to push through, you could truly rewire how you think about drinking and alcohol in your life.
This Naked Mind’s LIVE Alcohol Experiment shows you how to interrupt patterns and live healthier and happier without ever feeling like you are missing out.
The daily reading, videos, and expert interviews you don’t just change your drinking- you change your feelings about drinking. My good friend, Annie Grace is hosting her next LIVE Alcohol Experiment starting January 1.
You have never tried anything like this grace-based, compassion-led journey!
In this program, you get:
• 30 days of Video Training from Annie Grace and Scott Pinyard
• 30 days of Virtual Coaching with This Naked Mind Certified Coaches in the private challenge Facebook group (Replays of Virtual Coaching sessions will be available in the Membership Area as well)
• The Alcohol Experiment Companion Journal
• Access to private challenge Facebook community
Overall value of $1,000+ bucks.
The Alcohol Experiment starting
January 1, 2021 is
At the end of the month, you will have everything you need to make an informed decision about what you do next with alcohol - all without shame, dogma, or guilt. And the best part is you’ll be happier, healthier, and your life will be yours again.
The top 3 outcomes the majority of LIVE Alcohol Experiment participants experience are:
• Improved sleep
• Feeling happier
• Reduced anxiety In these uncertain times, freedom from alcohol can be a powerful step in taking back control.
Pamela's Additional Support Recommendation's
Lean into your Yoga Practice
Do all the prompts and journaling offered in the program to get the most out of your experience.
Interact with the group on the site's page
Show up to as many of the Coaching call's as possible and type your questions into the chat right at the start.